Beach Elementary is a public kindergarten through fourth grade school. Our faculty and staff are committed to student excellence by maintaining rigorous coursework in an encouraging environment that prepares them to be leaders in our community. As a part of the Pascagoula-Gautier School District, we provide numerous academic and extracurricular opportunities for our students.
Our House System was implemented in 2020. Students earn house points for working hard, being kind, meeting goals, and many other reasons. We reward students for earning house points throughout the week. Each Friday, points are tallied to determine which house flag flies.
Here are some more great things about our school…
- Every student has a Chromebook to use at school.
- Evidence-based instructional materials to ensure students are growing academically.
- We hire in-school tutors to provide additional small group instruction.
- Character education classes are taught twice a month.
- We have music performances throughout the year.
- Celebrations to build social interactions: Field Day, Cruisin' the Coast Day, Mardi Gras Parade and more.
- Parental input is always welcome for activities to benefit our students.
At Beach Elementary, we strive to be the best in our community, our district and the nation. We believe our children are the leaders of tomorrow.